This amazing kit uses a variety of visual and tactile experiments that introduce kids to the world of plant science. Each experiment is designed to teach kids a different principle about plants including seed purpose and description, capillary action, water cycle, SNA, sprouting, horticulture, plant biology and natural product science.
An exciting range of experiment types are used to represent or explain biology.
- Make a paper tree "bloom" in minutes
- Grow a teeny tiny terrarium in a test tube
- Learn about DNA as you grow squishy polymer plants
- Isolate chlorophyll from leaves
- Sprout seeds in a petri dish
- and much, much more!!!